January 28th is National Fun Day at Work. Our clients know all about creating fun in the workplace as they tirelessly create fun and rewarding activities and engagement for their clients, patients, and residents.
Today may be a good day to engage all the other employees at the organization to get involved in the fun! Here are some ideas to spread the good times throughout your organization:
- Create a theme for the day like Hawaiin shirt day, or crazy hair day for example
- Hold a contest and award the employee with the best shirt or craziest hair
- Let the residents vote on their favorites
- Arrange a staff potluck lunch for all teams within the organization
- Schedule a games event where everyone brings in their favorite board games to play
- Or try team building games like a trivia contest or good old fasioned charades
Whatever you do to engage your residents try to incorporate all of the staff to create an inclusive celebration for all to enjoy!